Website construction do you choose to do that 1% or 99%
Internet information world is like a sea, search engine is like a gold digger. The sand in the sea, but it is less gold, sand gold glitter dim and dark background. It is also the foil of the sand that can make the gold more conspicuous and be discovered by the gold digger. In the process, the sand reflects its value as a reference. However, this role may not be what the sand wants, because anyone wants to be gold. Everyone wants to be appreciated by the gold digger and become the favorite of the people.
‘s role in sand and gold corresponds to the 99% worthless stations and 1% of the best websites in the search engine’s eyes. Value – free web sites provide a reference for search engines to let them know which websites are needed by users. Everyone wants to be a valuable web site because there is a law in the search industry: 1% of the worthless sites will be the reference to 99% of the valuable websites, which is a bit harsh to say.
the recent Baidu update in the last few months has caused me a lot of problems. Many personal webmaster shouted to Baidu on the Internet, or even demonstrations, but does not have much effect. Some have also put forward something similar to the Baidu conspiracy theory, saying Baidu blatantly fraud. However, in confirmed before, it will always be angry words.
for the conspiracy theories, we don’t comment too much on it for the time being. We rationally analyze the nature of the search engine and perhaps understand more about its K behavior.
we have to admit such a fact that the mass of Internet information, only a few part of the search engine can be selected for the user, perhaps less than 1%, the other 99% information is submerged in the vast information ocean, lucky could be found out by accident, unfortunately only always floats in the sea and no one knows.
, that is, only those in front of less than 1% of the site can have the opportunity to meet with the audience, and the remaining more than 99% of the sites are big and small tragedy. To put it bluntly, a lot of information in the search engine is worthless to users because they have no chance to serve users at all. In fact, they are not worthless, but in the face of more valuable websites, they can only be set off background, also can be said to be victims of good websites.
search engines determine the quality of Web sites that require a certain amount of reference. If it is two people singing PK, it may be easy to judge the good or bad, just two people control, judge the pros and cons, and the reference object and the main push is 1:1 relationship. But in search engines here is not the same, to participate in the rankings campaign million million, but only a very small proportion of the election to the user, the reference object and the main push is the relationship between 1:99. In other words, the sacrifice of the site is the vast majority. This is a cruel search world.