Zhou Ning the user experience of community operations includes basic products and operations
usually we define the user experience as the result of the product, so we constantly sum up the user experience into the requirement list, and make the design and technology busy. However, throughout the domestic large community, Tianya, West Temple, mop.com current community system product user experience is poor too poor, but they are hot as in the past. Using Discuz, phpwind, so that users experience a lot of Regional Internet community, not because of the product experience and beyond these old community website. If you want to find the product and operation experience is better case, may be only Sina, micro-blog and Tencent micro-blog,
we have to reflect on this question: what is the user experience of the website? My point of view: the user experience of the website includes the basic products and operations. Operations also produce user experience, cross comparison, I wrote in the article said that the e-commerce user experience, customer service, payment, logistics user experience is more important.
What is the purpose of the user experience of the
community operation? No doubt – commercialization. Commercialization requires the expected output value within the specified time and within the specified inputs. What is the output value of the community? No direct income, and if there is no reasonable industry based solution, the income from the community flow is very poor. Web2.0 is not unprofitable, and Web2.0’s products are indirectly profitable. Back to the flow, in the PV, UV value before adding some definitions, keywords are: PV/UV ratio, the user’s return rate, the amount of Posts and online users, the rate of return, the positioning of the section, and so on. In summary, accurate positioning is valuable traffic. It is a delicacy, website has a large number of customers are willing to spend money, there are a large number of websites with the credit card spending excessive prodigal female, and they soak in the above way. The words are profound, others do not understand, that is called height; in plain words, everyone understands, and will be regarded as nonsense. Many webmaster said, this result fool also know, but how can you do,
1. Location: tools or media?
to do things for interest, you can do what you want to do; but, in order to do business, or should want to do it again. Positioning is a seemingly tall word. Because of the strategic positioning of the community, we have to ask a question: is the community a tool or a medium? That is, what is the community for?
some people say that the community is not tools; someone says the community is also the media tools; a more professional answer is: "community control at most only accounted for 20%, while the other 80% friends and do not need to fight object, just put the community as instant media and tools."
the answer to this question can be interpreted as:
1, the community is the media, and the community is the tool.
2, the community is a media form of tools.
3, the community offers interactive rates for 20% people